- This event has passed.
1st of May Retreat: What Can I Do for the World? The Yogic Way Towards World Peace and Inner Happiness
Friday, April 26, 2019 Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Do a personal spring cleaning and brush up your yoga practice with the Swamis and teachers of the Ashram! It will be a weekend of talks, asana classes, workshops, nature walks and early morning pranayama.
- How to practice Ahimsa (non-violence) in troubled times
- Learn how to calm and transform your emotions
- Find joy by developing gratitude towards life and fellow beings
- The spirit of selfless service – take the role of a contributor instead of a consumer
- Boost your energy through yoga classes for all practice levels
- Enjoy the power of group meditation and Mantra chanting
- Recharge through nature walks
- Bharata Natyam performance and Indian dance workshop with Anusha Cherer