- This event has passed.
Easter Yoga Retreat
Friday, April 19, 2019 Monday, April 22, 2019
Easter Yoga Retreat: Do a Spring Clean and Brush Up Your Yoga Practice!
19 April – 22 April, 2019
Arrival: 3pm, Friday 19 April Departure: 2pm, Monday 22 April
the Swamis and teachers of the Ashram, and Bhavana Pradyumna
Rates for 3 nights all included => shared room 198€, double room 234€, double room with bathroom 291€, single room 291€, single room with bathroom 339€.
Do a Spring Clean and Brush Up Your Yoga Practice!
- Talks on how to take your Yoga practice to the next level
- Kriyas : exercises to detoxify the body
- Energizing Asana classes and deep relaxation to calm the nervous system
- 30-minutes Asana Workshops for in-depth practice
- Meditation: find inner peace in silence
- Take a deep breath: join the early morning Pranayama
- Celebrate the joyful spirit of music through group mantra chanting
- Make new friends in the Sivananda Yoga family and reconnect with old ones
- Enjoy nature walks in the magnificent Orleans forest
Carnatic vocal performance and chanting workshop With Bhavana Pradyumna
Carnatic music is considered as one of the oldest systems of music in the world. It has been mainly practiced in the temples of southern India to express bhakti (love and devotion to the Divine).
Saturday, 20 April at 8 pm: Carnatic vocal concert
Sunday 21 April at noon: Carnatic chanting workshop for beginners
Bhavana Pradyumna is an accomplished Carnatic musician. She has a Master’s degree in Carnatic music from the University of Madras and is giving concerts and workshops on Carnatic music across the USA, France and India.