- This event has passed.
Yoga Psychology – The Ancient Path of Raja Yoga to Inner Peace
Sunday, October 2, 2022 @ 3:00 pm Sunday, October 9, 2022 @ 2:00 pm
Themed Course: Yoga Psychology – The Ancient Path of Raja Yoga to Inner Peace
2 – 9 October 2022
Arrival: 3pm, Sunday 2 October Departure: 2pm, Sunday 9 October
Rates for 7 nights all included => shared room 455 €, double room 539 €, double room with bathroom 672 €, single room 672 €, single room with bathroom 791 €
Minimum stay: 5 nights
Bring mental and inner balance with the aid of authentic classical Yoga texts and principles. This course examines the nature of the conscious, subconscious and super conscious mind and provide ways to access their full potential.
- The eightfold path of Raja yoga for mastering body and mind
- Yama and Niyama: ethical foundations for living peacefully with oneself and others
- How to face negative emotions
- Conscious, subconscious and superconscious mind
- How to find inner balance
Recommended reading: “Yoga Sutras of Patanjali” with commentary by Swami Durgananda.
This course will be given in French only.
Proof of a negative Covid 19 test is required prior to arrival (to be sent by email the day before arrival to email@example.com).