Designed by Swami Vishnudevanda
Available year-round, our yoga vacation programme is designed to recharge your energy, rejuvenate your body and mind, and leave you feeling inspired, centered and peaceful.
A stay at the Ashram will help you:
- Relax in a beautiful natural setting
- Progress in your asana practice
- Develop and deepen your meditation practice
- Meet yoga practitioners from all over the world
- Transform your life
A Yogic Immersion
- Classical yoga practice – twice a day
- Delicious vegetarian meals – twice a day
- Vitalizing meditation and mantra sessions (Satsang) – twice a day
- Opportunity for selfless service as part of the daily ashram routine (Karma Yoga) – one hour a day
- Plenty of free time to relax, connect, and socialize with new and old friends
You also will be able to:
- Rent a bike to explore the surrounding countryside
- Relax in our library
- Visit our boutique (Yoga literature, clothing and accessories)
Refreshing and Deeply Inspired
This powerful and harmonious programme is based on the 5 Points of Yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda. The “secret” is in tuning to the ashram’s daily schedule. Come for a weekend, a week, or better yet, stay for a couple weeks to experience the complete benefits a Yoga lifestyle offers. Begin to discover your true nature and develop skills to improve the health of your body and mind. Establish a solid foundation to living a life of peace and happiness.
To enhance your experience even further Ashram de Yoga Sivananda offers many specific yoga vacation programmes lasting from a weekend to a week with themes such as vegetarian cooking, the power of asana and positive thinking. These programmes are available to all yoga vacationers during their stay as are any special programmes, festivals, concerts and symposiums which are offered during the evening satsangs. Curious what’s going on this month at the Ashram de Yoga Sivananda? Come join us!
Share in the Ashram Routine (Karma Yoga)
“Life is not fully lived, life has not been fully realized, if you do not serve and love the entire humanity.” – Swami Sivananda
Ashram de Yoga Sivananda, an inspiring community of volunteers working together, offers a rich environment for you to practice Karma Yoga (selfless service) on your yoga vacation. All guests are encouraged to assist for an hour a day. Karma Yoga creates a cheerful atmosphere in which to meet other people and develop a positive attitude towards life, yourself and others – it also purifies the heart and sublimates the ego. The first path of the four paths of yoga, Karma Yoga is the foundation on which all Yogic practice is based.
- "We are part of a big family held together by love."- Swami Vishnudevananda
Our Team Welcomes You
New to yoga? Or the Sivananda tradition? Welcome! Please feel free to ask questions. We are here to help. All of our staff are both graduates of the Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Courses and volunteers engaged in the practice of Karma Yoga. We look forward to being of service to you during your stay and accompanying your practice.